- We may collect the following information: name, contact information (including email address), demographic information (such as postcode, preferences, and interests), and
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: internal record keeping, to improve our products and services, and to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We will never sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.